Thursday, November 5, 2009

TimeOut for ThetaMom Thursday


It’s Time Out for Theta Mom Thursday! The goal is to grab one hour of time within one week to do whatever you want…without the kids. It’s such an amazing proposition, I know so I thought I would join in. I really like the concept and everyone participating is so nice :)
So, This week I ..... Well I am so boring!!! I thought that after being so busy last week that I could do something fun and exciting this week. Think Again. I really need to do more for myself. Well, I guess You can say I spent an hour (or MORE)to myself playing on the computer. I have found so many nice blogs and I have made so many new friends. I love entering into contests and I love winning stuff!!! Just last night, I received an email and I won an HP Photo printer. Yeah me!!! I can't wait until I receive this. I have been pretty lucky lately and have won the kids some cool things too. I can't tell you though-they're going to be Christmas gifts. I hope my luck continues and I can win some more great prizes. I know that some of You are having Lots of Giveways this month. Don't forget to enter in my Angels Pop Up Book Giveway. This would make a really Nice Christmas Gift.

6 comments:

The Four Week Vegan said...

I spend an hour in the morning visiting blogs. It makes for a nice way to wake up in the morning.

Theta Mom said...

I often find myself on the computer visiting blogs, too. Totally counts as a time out in my book!

Nicole @ Chic and Cheap Nursery said...

Get out!! You won an HP photo printer?! THat's awesome!!!! Congrats!

I love visiting blogs too!

http://www.thewannabwahm.com

Hope you'll stop by my blog and read about my time-out!

April D said...

When you get a chance, please stop by my blog... I've posted an award for you! :-)

Frugal Vicki said...

I think if you are spending time visiting blogs without stopping every two seconds to wipe a nose or answer a question or whatever, it TOTALLY counts!
Yeah for winning all that fun stuff!

Eve said...

I think that's a perfect time out! I've been on a mission to go find more bloggy friends :)

I should start entering competitions though I'm not as lucky as you, never won anything!