Monday, November 23, 2009

My Black Friday Attack Plans

Buyers beware: Black Friday is not for the faint of heart! Only serious shoppers ready to brave the bargain battlefield will survive on this biggest shopping day of the year. But if you count yourself among the legions of die-hard shoppers, Target and TwitterMoms want to know! What is your Black Friday plan of attack this year?


Yes!!! I do go shopping on Black Friday. You may think I'm crazy and maybe I am. But I always have an Attack Plan before I go. I have been looking at the black friday online scans and deals but I just consider that a preview. I get the Paper on Thursday, and look at all the ads. The kids like to make a wish list then too.
Then I decide what is the best deal or deals that I want to get. That usually decides where and at what time I'll be going shopping. I try to make a list of what I want to get and at what store and cut out any coupons. I did see that at some stores, they have an online map of where certain products will be. I think I will be checking that out. Usually I go shopping with my Mom and Aunt, its good to have a cell phone especially to find out where they are. I don't want to waist any time looking around the store for them. Another thing I noticed and have found to be helpful is to have one person get in line after you get the most important items. Then it helps to have a shopping partner and have them get extra items or what they wanted while someones already in line. Last year, I got in the electronic line and that one went way faster. It helps to split up and go in different directions if you're shopping with a partner. My shopping parnters and I usually know what each other wants and we each go to a different dept. and then meet up later.
One thing I wish everyone would remember is to be patient and curtious. I don't think that it's neccessary to push and shove or be Rude. I like to get good buys and I don't think that any item is to dye for. I think that people need to be ready to wait in line and remember not to budge. Usually there is security and they don't allow that.
One Thing that I think is helpful is to not carry a large purse. It's much easier to have cash or credit card ready to cash out and will make the lines go faster for everyone.
If you don't like the crowds and can't get out shopping on Friday, then check out all the deals and shop Cyber Monday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you find lots of bargains and have a fun time!