Tuesday, November 3, 2009

All I Want for Christmas is....My Bedroom Makeover

All I Want for Christmas is...My Bedroom Makeover. This is a Contest that TwitterMom's and VisionBedding are having. You can enter too and one luckly winner will recieve a Bedroom Makeover valued at $1000.
If You would like to enter please read all the rules here.
I know most of us could really use that. If You are like me, then the kids have nice bedrooms and yours is way over due. That's how it goes...Being a parent and the kids always come first. I wouldn't have it any other way.
I need a bedroom makeover.... My bedroom isn't a typical bedroom. Or maybe it is.
My bedroom ends up being part of the laundry room, extra storage room, the hide your junk in room. This has got to end. I need to get more organized and have a more presentable room. I'm not going to show you any pictures, that would just be embarrassing to me.(Just picture...clothes all over the bed waiting to be folded, boxes on the floor next to the closet,etc)
Oh the options. There are so many cool and neat things over at VisionBedding.com, I could dream all day as to how my bedroom could look. I love all there stuff. I never knew you could have personalized photo blankets. I love all the wall muruals, especially this one. Wow, Now I am dreaming of the possibilities. I could be here all day...

7 comments:

The Four Week Vegan said...

What a great giveaway.

Night Owl Mama said...

I think u just described my bedroom. Isn't a shame. Haven't checked my email yet but I am guessing I have 1 from twitter moms too. Good luck hope 1 of us win. I love fun contests

Tammy Walker said...

I know how u feel.I can't remember when I bought something new for my bedroom. Sure would love to win

The Working Mama said...

ooohhh... I have to join this contest. We just finished renovating our basement and now I feel the whole house needs a makeover. Following you from MBC!

Angela said...

What a good idea. I told my husband all I want for Christmas is a ripstick, and he thought I was crazy. But I'm serious. lol

I think I found you as a follower on my blog, but now I completely forgot (total mommy brain) but I added myself as a follower for good measure.

Anonymous said...

I just call my bedroom the laundry room to keep things simple for myself :-) I entered this one too. Good luck

Unknown said...

Nice post, I hope you win. I passed this one up, not sure why? The creative juices couldn't get flowing on it! Enjoying your blog as well.