Friday, November 6, 2009

Fitness Friday



I have been soooo BAD!!!! I haven't been doing much exercising lately. I've been pretty lazy. I need someone to Kick my Butt!!! Before I gain back this weight. I need to get motivated NOW!!! The Holiday's are coming and I love to Eat.
I am alittle diappointed :( My Wii has been acting up the last week or So. This is the Good News- My Mom had purchased us the Wii for Christmas last year and she paid $39.99 at BestBuy to get the extended warranty. So-I called them and they wanted to see my Wii. I brought it there and they gave me brand new one!!! Yeah...(The only thing is-now we had to pay $39.99 to buy another 2 year warranty even though we still had a year left(they said this is a one-time return and then the warranty is void) So....The Bad news- I lost all my information on the Wiifit/Plus Game SO I have to start all over and unlock everything. And I haven't played even one minute yet. I'm really bummed!!! But I guess this way ~We'll see how much time I spend on the wii. I really love hula hooping and stuff, I just need to get back into my routine. So....
Here's my Promise*Starting Monday~No Excuses: I will be doing the Wiifitplus. I need to get back into my rountine. I need to lose 5 more pounds. And I need to cut back on my eating junk.

4 comments:

Richele McFarlin said...

I won't get my Wii until Chirstmas..I cannot wait! Does that mean I can forget about fitness until then? Please??? lol.

Colleen said...

You just gotta get back on and get it in your mind...I did that this week and was much better.

The Four Week Vegan said...

You sounded committed, so you should do great!

Sherry said...

Hi Shawn!! Thanks for commenting and subscribing to my site too!! I LOVE the color of your blog!! Am I reading it right you started blogging early this year? It's so mice to meet other Moms who are new to this blogging thing too if that's the case. I feel a little behind most Mom Bloggers. Anyway I joined the Wii Moms too a couple of weeks ago. I've got to get into the grove and exercise! Thanks for sharing on your blog and I'm looking forward to reading more!!