Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This is my First Time participating in this. I have read some of the others and laughed a bit to realize that I have not done any of that stuff. LOL

I did not stay up late reading blogs and entering contests this week. And then wonder why I was tired. I did not throw my newly washed and dried clothes on my bed to fold later. And my husband did not throw them in a pile on our bedroom floor and my daughter did not wonder where her favorite pair of jeans was.

I did not run out of time on Saturday to make sure my house was spotless. While people where over (luckily outside) I did not run through the house quick and close my bedroom door to hide the mess just in case they wanted to come inside.

Well... I could be here all day and I better get to that housecleaning I did not run out of time to do.

2 comments:

Sidnie said...

Our bedroom door is always closed when company comes over... It turns into the catch-all, "I forgot to clean" room!

The Four Week Vegan said...

LOL - the kids' bedroom doors are always closed when people come over.