Thursday, November 12, 2009

CharcoCaps Giveway

Givaway now CLOSED. Congrats to Jackee Ann-Hopefully this helps your hubby.
With our gas prices still high, CharcoCaps is offering a monthly $100 pre-paid gasoline card (while supplies last). Visit CharcoCaps and take the gas etiquette quiz and see how your etiquitte compares to other and be entered to win the gas cards.


Millions of people struggle each day with abdominal bloating and gas. Though it is a common, natural bodily function (the average person passes gas more than 14 times per day) caused by many different factors, from the types of food, beverages or medications we consume, to stress or as a result of more serious conditions*, it can be embarrassing for many, particularly if it arises in a public setting. And that happens to many of us, according to a recent CharcoCaps® survey, which found that nearly three quarters of adults admit to passing gas in public.

CharcoCaps® Homeopathic AntiGas Formula, an over-the-counter product that contains Carbo Vegetabilis (activated charcoal), as well as additional homeopathic ingredients, is doctor-recommended to help stimulate and support the body's own defense system against the discomfort of intestinal gas and the embarrassing/uncomfortable symptoms associated with it while aiding in the fast relief of gas. When CharcoCaps® is taken before and after a meal, intestinal gas is reduced.
CharcoCaps® Homeopathic AntiGas Formula can be purchased at many drug stores including Walgreens, CVS and Rite-Aid. Also sold online and visit their site where you can print off a coupon to save a dollar. These sell for a suggested retail price of $6.99 for 36 easy-to-swallow capsules.

One of my Lucky Readers can win a box containing 36 capsules

To enter: You must follow my blog and leave a comment telling me who this would be for.?
Extra entries:
~Take the Gas Etiquitte Quiz(and leave me a comment saying you did this)
~Subscribe to my blog
~Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway
~Grab my button & put on your blog

This Giveaway will end on 11/22/09 at 11:59 pm Est. I will contact you by email so please include your email address(if not shown in your blogger ID)

**Disclosure~I received CharcoCaps from Robin Leedy & Associates for free to review**
Review will be written at a later date. Currently I am not suffering from gas-just my dog is (LOL)

19 comments:

JA said...

Following your blog, this would be for my husband
jb8903 at gmail dot com

JA said...

Following on twitter
tweet http://twitter.com/happeegirl/status/5926515689
jb8903 at gmail dot com

JA said...

Put your button on my blog

http://happeeliving.blogspot.com/2009/11/shawns-sharing.html
jb8903 at gmail dot com

Jenny said...

This would be for a good friend of mine, who has terrible trouble with gas and is desperately looking for anything that will help.

I subscribe to your blog (hope that counts as following!)

Benita said...

This would be for my husband.

bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

Benita said...

I subscribe via email, and I'm a follower.

bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

Angela G said...

I follow your blog. This would be for my husband who could really use it. Thanks!
ag1414@hotmail.com

Angela G said...

I'm a subscriber.

Benita said...

I took the gas etiquette quiz.

bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I am a follower of your blog! This would go straight to my husband!! He is SO gassy! :(

Karen said...

Subscriber :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Michelle said...

These would definitely be for me. One of my meds cause it and gas is never a pretty thing =)

Michelle said...

I'm a blog subscriber =)

Michelle said...

I took the Gas Etiquitte Quiz, very interesting =)

~*~lilshuga2001~*~ said...

FOr my dad!

Thanks

yadgirl said...

This would be for me.

yadgirl said...

I took the quiz and submitted my answers. I'm not Ms. Manners.

cman said...

My husband LOL :)

cman said...

For my husband LOL :)