Monday, January 4, 2010

No School- Snow Day

Today was suppose to be the First Day of School in 2010, but my kids are home.
Snow Day!!! We have a ton of SNOW...
I will be posting some pictures alittle later.
So- Anyways, all my plans for today are out. My family is on their way home to Florida, as far as I know their planes still on time. They left last night and drove to the airport, which is about an 1 to 1 1/2 hours in good driving weather from our house. They got to see Snow.. and Lots of it!!
We had alot of fun doing winter activities and visiting with them. They weren't even down the road and my kids were already missing them. My husband's been so busy plowing, but he still got to spend some quality time with his family.
I will show you some pictures later. Gotta go find the truck and get ready to go out to the gym.
Take it E~Z

1 comment:

April (Mama is on the Potty) said...

I am jealous and I feel sorry for you all at the same time! I would like for it to snow for a little bit here (South Carolina), but I am not about driving in it and all the other junk that goes along with it.

I am glad your family had a good visit!

You go girl for going to the gym. I beleive this would be a day I would climb under the covers!!