Tuesday, January 26, 2010

GlassesUSA.com Review

Looking at me, You would not know I wear eyeglasses. (In most of my pictures,I have my contact lenses in.) I have been wearing glasses ever since I was in the Second Grade in school. I can giggle now, looking back at my school aged pictures and here I was with these big glasses. I know that I was "Cool" then and wow, how the fashion has changed.

After I was older, I remember getting contact lenses. Now, I wear contact lenses about 60% of the time. I wear contacts because I coach gymnastics and I don't want my perscription glasses to get broken if I was to get kicked in the face. When I'm home, I like to wear my glasses. My insurance covers a new pair of glasses every two years but it usually is the basic, cheapest frame. Prescription glasses can be so expensive, especially if you want to get "stylish" looking frames.

With GlassesUSA.com you can find very stylish eyeglass frames at a great price, all without leaving your house. This is so easy and convenient. By visiting their site, you can browse through their many selections. They have all their frames broken down in categories that make it easy to find eyeglass frames that you like. The categories include full frames, classic frames, retro frames ,flexible eyeglasses, etc. As well as searching by the price, material, gender and lense type. They also have the most popular eyeglasses, new arrivals and weekly deals. I did this and found the frames I wanted in no time. I picked out the Twister frames in Blue (with the lenses) they were $54.95. These glasses would have cost alot more buying them at a vision center. I love their prices. I think any of these frames are a good deal. At GlassesUSA.com you can find a full set of single vision glasses(frames and lenses) for as low as $18. You can also get free shipping if you spend over $99 and all their glasses are 100% satisfaction guaranteed!

glasses usa

My only thought was What if I didn't like the glasses I ordered? Or what if they didn't fit right ? I am the one who takes forever trying on glasses. I can honestly say, I would be at the vision center All Day trying on glasses. I am very picky and want to make sure that I get the perfect pair that fits and looks just right. I wasn't sure when I picked out my glasses that I would like how they looked and fit.
No Worries...They have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
I was so surprised ,when I got my glasses in the mail, that they fit so good and looked great on. They are perfect for me. They are very light and comfortable. I love them.

There are a few things I want to share with you about GlassesUSA. They’re not just out to make money – They actually care about society! All of their returned eyeglasses are not restocked as they are with most optical stores. Theirs are “recycled”! What does that mean? Well, they believe that everyone should have access to vision care. So, they donate all of their returned eyeglasses to various organizations around the US who then sanitize and redistribute the eyeglasses with the correct prescription to people all over the world who can’t afford vision care!
Seeing properly shouldn’t be a luxury – it should be a necessity. They do their best to help their customers and they take their vision needs very seriously. They are an international company with two offices: one in New Jersey (their headquarters) and one in Israel. Their eyeglasses are produced at both facilities in order to provide their customers with top quality lenses in the hottest frames available!

*I was lucky enough to get a complimentary pair of glasses to review, but GlassesUSA.com would also like to offer my readers a discount. If you want to order through GlassesUSA.com apply the following code for a 5% off your total order.
The code is: Mommy5 and This code never expires.*

No comments: