Friday, January 29, 2010

My Top 5 New Year's Resolutions for Getting Healthy & Fit in 2010

On top of most of our New Year’s resolution lists are increasing our fitness levels and living a healthier lifestyle. Ubisoft Entertainment and TwitterMoms have teamed up to bring us a fun sweepstakes with some great prizes and hopefully a little inspiration to get you fit and healthy in 2010.

The Question is: "What are your top 5 New Year's resolutions for getting healthy and fit in 2010?”
Here's my answers:

1. Drink plenty of water. We all know its important to drink water. But- I usually don't. I love Diet Coke. And while I'm not going to give that up completely, I am going to try to drink more water.

2.Eat Breakfast. I need to eat breakfast every morning. I know that this is the most important meal and I usually skip it.

3.Eat Healthier. Besides cutting back on all the sweets, I am going to try to eat more fruits and vegetables. I want to choose better foods for my whole family. Eating healthier options like whole grains and avoiding process foods.

4. Exercise. I need to get back into my routine. I need to do at least 30 minutes of exercise 4 to 5 days a week or more.

5.Get my Family involved. I need to set a good example for my kids.
We need to eat healthy and exercise as a family. The Wii has alot of fun active games the whole family can enjoy. We need to set a Family game night of bowling or boxing and/or other fun exercises on the wii. When the weather is nicer here, we need to go for walks and bike rides.

Okay those are my 5. What about yours? Please share your own tips and thoughts. And check out TwitterMoms and enter this contest or read the other moms answers.
I would love to win this Your Shape game to help me meet my goals.

1 comment:

TMB said...

aww thank you hun! I'm following back! ... man so I'm not the only one who doesnt eat breakfast hehe