Thursday, October 29, 2009

Time Out for Thetamom Thursday

It’s Time Out for Theta Mom Thursday! The goal is to grab one hour of time within one week to do whatever you want…without the kids. It’s such an amazing proposition, I know so I thought I would join in. I really like the concept and everyone participating is so nice :)
This week I have been so busy... The only time out for myself has been going to Physical Therapy. I'm thinking this is good to count this as a mommy timeout because I am really be punished (by abusing myself). I know in the end... This will be good but right now this is torture. I am going to help my shoulder and all I keep getting is more pain. I know "No Pain No Gain". So, I will continue to go to PT but I need to find something elese to count as my Mommy Time. I'm hoping that next week, I can do something more fun and exciting to make up for this week. I am so busy with planning, cooking and cleaning to get ready for our Halloween Party and my son's birthday that next week, I deserve a whole day to do nothing. We'll see.

5 comments:

Theta Mom said...

We're planning for the big Halloween holiday, too. Glad you got some time in for yourself!

Grissell Barros said...

Oh man my rotator cuff has been bugging the heck out of me.... ugghhh. Well I hope your shoulder starts to feel better.

Glad you are joining us!

happy timeout thursday!

Grissell
www.stay-at-homemomwhoknew.blogspot.com

Kekibird said...

Yeah, probably sucks right now but in the end, your shoulder will thank you.

Frugal Vicki said...

I think you are right, your shoulder will thank you but you need to find some time to relax from it all! I hope you have better luck next week!

Flory said...

I could use some physical therapy. Have a great Halloween!