Friday, October 2, 2009

Fitness Friday


It's Fitness Friday... I'm getting back into the routine and used the wiifit more this week. The weight...It's the same. That hasn't changed in awhile. I am happy to tell you that I bought myself some new clothes. "Size 4 Levi's" and "Small" Tops. That made me feel pretty good. I still need to lose those 5 pounds and then I'm going to aim for more. And Not gain any with the Holiday's coming up (This will be a test, I love baking and eating all the Christmas cookies and pies)
I'm Excited...The Wii Fit Plus will be available October 4!!!! Yeah I want it!! It looks like they stepped up and added things we really wanted. You can keep track of calories burned!!! I like that (great feature from the EA Sports Active Game) There are many new exercises. You will be able to create custom workouts...which will be awesome to not have to bounce around anymore! ...Yeah! I am going to treat myself and get this. I think I will really like it and I think its only like $20.00. I'm hoping this will give me some new motivation. I'll let you know after I try it out. To find out about more wii games coming out and information how to win some, check out my sister Colleen's site for some good tips and links.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I am so jealous...I just want to get to your starting size!

Lori said...

Great job!
I'm definitely intrigued by the wii fit plus....
Blessings!

Tonya C said...

I would love to get to a size 4. I will though. Everyone has been so encouraging and I love it. It's helps me more than I can share.
Please let us know how the wii fit plus turns out. I know I won't be able to get it for a couple months. Hubby is just now back to work after being sick so it will have to wait.

Real Life Sarah said...

Awesome, Shawn! Maintaining weight is always a good thing! (especially if you're a size 4!lol) The holiday season is always difficult for me, too, with all the rich foods I love!

Stephanie said...

Good for you for being so committed to our health and fitness! I'm impressed and inspired. :)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net