Thursday, October 15, 2009

Time Out Theta Mom Thursday


It’s Time Out for Theta Mom Thursday! This is my first time participating. The goal is to grab one hour of time within one week to do whatever you want…without the kids. It’s such an amazing proposition, I know so I thought I would join in.
I spent an hour today at the Physical Therapist's office. My back and shoulder have been killing me for some time now and I finally made an appointment. Now, I will be going twice a week and taking care of myself. I'm soory to disappoint you-this really wasn't very interesting but On Monday morning (while the kids didn't have to get up for school) I slept in. That Extra Hour of Sleep was Awesome!!!! Next week I will try to do something more fun and interesting.

10 comments:

Theta Mom said...

So glad you joined us! And an hour of some QUALITY sleep certainly counts for a Theta Mom Time Out! Thanks for linking up and sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

This was my first time to participate too!

Frugal Vicki said...

An extra hour of sleep? That would have been Heavenly

Nicole @ Chic and Cheap Nursery said...

THanks for joining us!
Anyone with back pain knows that physical therapy should count as a time out!

Also, sleeping in counts too!

Happy Time-Out Thursday!!!

http://www.thewannabewahm.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I grabbed your button too :)

Kekibird said...

Hey, taking care of yourself is very important! Glad you got in and got an appointment. Keep them up and you'll feel so good!

Pink Haired Momma said...

SLEEP is the est way to spend a time out! Sriously you rock! And I think it is wonderful you are taking care of yourelf. Sorry yu ae hurtting busoon you wont be and you can SLEEP some more during those physcial therapy hours. LOL

Glad yu joined time out for mom thursday!!

I am your newest follower!!

Colleen said...

an extra hour of sleep is always nice!

Flory said...

Sleep is priceless when you can get it! And, you're taking care of yourself! Way to go with your time out! :)

Unknown said...

Hi from uprinting forum.

An hour to yourself sounds wonderful, and I would probably sleep too!