Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday Morning

Today's Monday and this morning is flying by. I have so much to do and I'm not sure where the time goes. I need to spend some extra attention to my house. I can hear it crying "What about Me!!" So, I guess I will be doing some extra house cleaning today. Then after the kids get home and I'm gone tonight I know by the time I get back it will look like I didn't do anything. This is the story of my life. LOL

Don't forget to enter in my giveaway ending tonight. Who couldn't use free 250 business cards by UPringting.com ? You can customize them any way you like.

2 comments:

Kekibird said...

It's like some voo-doo that kids do. The house never fails to become a mess once they are home. I know the feeling.

Flory said...

I did a lot of cleaning last weekend because out of state family was visiting. This weekend I did absolutely nothing. It's like deja vu!