Thursday, October 22, 2009

Time Out for Theta Mom Thursday


It’s Time Out for Theta Mom Thursday! The goal is to grab one hour of time within one week to do whatever you want…without the kids. It’s such an amazing proposition, I know so I thought I would join in. This is my second time and I think I will be trying to do this every week. I really like the concept and everyone participating is so nice :)
I spent an hour (well actually more) this week with the hubby. He took me to lunch for running errands with him. So, I had to ride around and spend some time with him just to get a good lunch. I guess he knows how to bribe me. (LOL) He had to stop here and there and while he was in one place for around 15-30 minutes I even got in a cat nap. It wasn't so bad. The only thing disappointing was I wasn't home to spend time cleaning. Oh darn!!
I also am taking time out each week to go to physical therapy to help my shoulder and back out. Today, while I had to sit with this cold pack pulsating my shoulder for around 15 minutes I actually relaxed and almost fell alseep. Too bad, it wasn't longer.
I'm hoping that I will have some more fun and interesting ways to spend my hour next week.

4 comments:

Theta Mom said...

Some good food AND a quick nap? Sounds great! Thanks so much for linking up and sharing your time out! :)

The Four Week Vegan said...

Naps whether short or long are always so wonderful. I love running errands with hubby, we usually do Starbucks and then errands on Saturday mornings.

Colleen said...

and I thought the saying went "to a MANS heart was through his belly" lol...and of course he took you to my favorite place!

Pink Haired Momma said...

Sounds fabulous! Food and hubby time and a snooze! Fabulous!