Monday, October 12, 2009

No School Today-Columbus Day

Today's Monday and the kids are home celebrating Columbus Day. They had a long weekend and we didn't really get to do anything too excited. So, I guess since they are home from school today we are going to do something fun now. Well my sister just called and we decided to take the kids bowling. So, I will be off spending some time having fun with the kids for the day.
I was just wondering?? How many of you celebrate Columbus Day? My other sister lives in Wisconsin and the kids still have school there. Here in NY the schools are closed along with the banks and post office. But...Luckily for us there are many activities going on and the malls are always open. So- Fun Day Here We Come.

1 comment:

Kristi Maloney said...

Hi there! I have an award for you over at Moms Own Words. Here's a direct link: http://kristimaloneyblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/best-blog-award.html. Thank you for helping so many moms out there!