Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tshirt Printing.net Review


I received this silk-screen printed unisex T-shirt with the mascot monkey printed on the front in size XL. So, this my husband is reviewing. I really love the cute little monkey on this tshirt. The quality of the shirts are very nice. This screen print is bright in color and the design/text are very clear. This tshirt is made well and isn't super thin. My husband has worn and washed this shirt a few times and the screen print hasn't worn off and still looks nice. He said that this tshirt is comfortable too.

Tshirtprinting.net has a huge selection of garments and colours. They have screen print shirts for men, women and children. So, if you are looking for a custom printed tshirt- check them out!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: