Thursday, March 3, 2011

Purex Crystals Competition ... Win!!!

As a member of the Purex insiders, I'm in a competition and could win a prize.
And if I win... Then Someone who click on this link: http://www.purex.com/MXTQEPZOXYOMU785AXODMQMFIYLHZ and leaves me a comment saying so, will Win too. The prize is going to depend on how much I win, but I am going to Share.

Thanks for your help!!! This contest ends on 3/13 at midnight pacific time.









can drive the most traffic to the Crystals web page on Purex.com.

7 comments:

Gosfam said...

I clicked on the link, I like them on FB and got a coupon--thanks and Good Luck!

debbie said...

I clicked on the link.
twoofakind12@yahoo.com

afineday said...

Clicked your link, following them on facebook and twitter.

Good luck! :)

brc668 (at) gmail (dot) com

rubynreba said...

I clicked on the link.
pbclark(at)netins(dot)net

Kitty Cardero said...

Clicked. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

i clicked- good luck
tcogbill at live dot com

Betty C said...

I clicked on the link, watched the commercial and got my coupon.