Monday, August 2, 2010

Mamavation Monday

Watch Lives Change
Monday morning again. Weigh in time! Oh... the scale doesn't like me!!! It should be going down but.. it either goes up & back down again or its stuck in the same spot. I know.. I can't blame the scale only myself. I need to get more workouts in. If only I had the Gruve Solution, then I would know how many calories I burned and could kick myself in high gear. Oh.. I need to kick myself in high gear anyways. I'm trying the Kettleworx program. It's a good cardio and toning workout, I just need to make sure I fit these workouts in!! It's only 20 minutes 3 times a week. I am going to find the time!!! And I'm going to eat healthy too. I'm happy that the fresh vegetables are ready in the garden. I've been eating cucumbers for a healthy snack, I just need to get back into my groove and eat less and every few hours to get my metabolism going. I'm going to set my mind back to this and get a healthier, thinner, toner body. (It really sucks when you're mom asks if you've gained weight!) I guess those few pounds I've gained back shows. Time to Kick it in Gear!!!
This week I am going to do it!!! (Not just say it!!!)

10 comments:

The Maniacal Matron - @MMScarlett said...

Definitely trying the Kettleworx!

My workouts now are at least an hour 5 times a week so 20 minutes 3 times a week? I can handle that!

you can do this! By simply eating healthy and moving, goals can and will be reached! Besides, these are things we should be doing anyway - not just to lose weight! (this is what I keep telling myself!)

Have a great week

Kimberly @shrinkingkimberwls said...

Ouch, people aren't supposed to comment when you have gained weight! lol I have done the same thing in the past, gaining, and losing the same pounds over and over! It gets frustrating sometimes! Good luck and kick those 10 lbs to the curb!

Carrie said...

You can do this! Keep moving and eat healthier than you did the week before. Have a great week YOU CAN ROCK IT!

Marie said...

cardio, cardio, cardio! You can do this!!

bookieboo said...

HA! Watch out for the cucumbers. They give me gas...I know...TMI ;)

~Lori~ said...

Great goals! We are here to help you achieve them. You can do this!

Rachel @RunningRachel said...

HUGS!! You can do this... you just have to DO it. :wink:

Oooh kettleworks, I saw that Karla had a giveaway of that a few weeks ago (and saw it in a store recently) it looks hard... but a good hard! Good luck wtih that... :)

Have a great week!

Stephen and Amanda O'Dair blog said...

trust me I love my gruve it wakes my little botty up and makes me move. even pregnant I am movin when it tells me too! I am taking ti on vaction! lol You will do greta at those goals I know it!

Danielle said...

You have your goals and you know what you need to do to make changes! Those are the first steps to success!

lorrie said...

hugs hope you have a better week this week