Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ecostore Product Review


Would you like to learn about what "Green" really means? EcoSTORE is green! Visit EcostoreUSA.com today and find out more....Ecostore is an eco friendly company. They offer household cleaning products, Baby care, Bath and Body, and Pet products. All of these products are made from plant- and mineral-based ingredients, free of toxic chemicals that bring people closer to nature with non-toxic, environmentally safe solutions that also help to reduce our carbon footprint. No Nasty Chemicals™ is the foundation of the entire product line and philosophy of ecostore.




Ecostore NZ was founded more than 15 years ago by Melanie and Malcolm Rands from their home in an eco village in New Zealand. As the notion of using products with “No Nasty Chemicals™” gained popular appeal, ecostore quickly outgrew its location in the Rand’s basement and the business moved to a storefront in Auckland, New Zealand. Now available in the USA market, ecostore USA is partnered with New Zealand-based ecostore.

I had the opportunity to try two of ecoStore's products. The first one I tried was the All purpose cleaner.

This is the ideal alternative to conventional, toxic products. This citrus based spray worked great and smelled good. I used this on so many places in my home. In my kitchen,it worked good on my countertops and awesome on my black stove. I used this in the bathroom as well. It worked pretty good on the glass mirror vanity I have and what I love the best is that it contains No nasty chemicals™.
This item sells for $9.00 (17 fluid ounces)

The second item I tried was the Pure Oxygen Whitener.

The Pure Oxygen Whitener contains oil of citrus and Coconut and other plant-based ingredients. This works very well whitening clothes and does not contain any harsh chemicals that could irritate delicate skin. This item comes in a powder form and really goes along way. I used this to whiten my countertop and really noticed a difference.
This sells for $12.00 (35.3 ounce size)

EcostoreUSA is Gentle on your budget. They know that it can be expensive to buy natural or organic products, but they've found a way around this by safely super-concentrating each formulation. This means that a little really does go a long, long way. The result is saving money by significantly cutting down on cost per use.




*Disclosure: This is a MamaBuzz Review. (Check out what the other reviewers had to say about some of the other Ecostore products). These products were provided by Ecostore for the purpose of this review.*

No comments: