Monday, September 14, 2009

Thoughts and Prayers for Kennedy

My thoughts and prayers are of my neice Kennedy. Please keep her in your prayers. She is in the hospital again. On Friday evening Colleen had to take her to the hospital because she starting having more seizures. Then they transported her to Children's Hospital where she's in picu. She had to spend her birthday in the hospital (which really stinks) and she is still there now. I wish I could be there to Hug and kiss Kennedy and to help support my sister. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
Back a while ago Kennedy was given her very own song. I really love it and I know how much Kennedy loves hearing this song. This was made by the Songs of Love Foundation.
This song was written and performed by Denise Rosier and Colleen made this video. I wanted to share this with you.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I just played it for her and got a big smile!