Sunday, September 20, 2009

National Eat Together Week



This week is the start of National Eat Together Week. September 20-26,2009.
I feel that Family Time is Very Important and we all should try to eat together as much as possible. That's one of my reasons for joining in on this event. Also, I love twitter parties and will be participating on Monday evenings party. The most important reason I'm joining in on this (and hope you will too) is to help feed America. This is how....
This year, in addition to encouraging families to spend time at the table, America’s pork producers are helping those in need enjoy a meal, too. Beginning at midnight on Sunday, September 20th, America’s pork producers are encouraging you to “click for a cause”. For every recipe printed or shared via email from the special National Eat Together Week section on TheOtherWhiteMeat.com, America’s pork producers will donate five pounds of pork (or about 25 meals) to a food bank in need.
I think that is pretty Great for the pork producers to do and That's pretty easy for us to help. I know you can "click for a cause" So please help out.

No comments: