Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Chef Michael's House Party


I was Honored to Host My First House Party. And It was for my Paw-fect Friends.
We weren't able to have this party on the National Party Day August 16,2009 but we had it just a week later. We had our friends and family & Pawfect guest sample this new Dog Food. My Dogs just LOVE it. And I've only been hearing Good things for everyone eles. My kids were so excited when our package arrived. You would've that it was for them.

Then we broke into our party package. Wow!! We sure got alot. I'm not going to list everything but we got "Doggie Plates, napkins, Goody Bags, Wet & Dry Dog Food. They were very generous in what we received. I've included some pictures for you to see how much the Dogs enjoyed this food. It didn't take them long to chow this down.


Thank You House Party!!!

Thank You to Purina Chef Michael's....


More pictures of our Guests...Not all in attendance shown...
This is Kylee and Buddy

This is Pete,Connor and Magnum

This is Gary and Toby

These are just a few of our Paw-fect Friends.

No comments: