Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pami Pocket ~Review~Cute Cell Phone Holder

Girls... You will want this!!! Great Summer Accessory!


Pami Pocket is the perfect way to carry your cell phone when you are traveling light. I love my purse but I don't like to take it with my when I "go out" or go to the beach or out on the boat. But... I don't want to go without my cell phone, money and "ID", so this is the perfect accessory.
Pami Pocket is cute and comfortable and makes it easy for you to keep track of your phone and protected at the beach, at themeparks, or just about everywhere you go.

I love mine. It's so much easier to take along a few valuables rather then carrying around my huge, heavy purse. It is small but big enough to hold my cell phone, money, drivers license, lip sunblock and keys. The strap is large enough to fit across by body comfortably. It is made of neoprene, so I don’t worry about my stuff getting wet, especially when I'm out on the boat or at the beach. It's the perfect summer must have accessory.
You can purchase your today. I have the black one but it's also available in hot pink.


*Disclosure: I received the Pami Pocket free of charge for the purpose of this review. This is my honest thoughts and opinion.*

No comments: