Friday, January 7, 2011

Barkonomics Book Review


Looking for ways to save money on your dog expenditures? Barkonomics: Tips for Frugal Fidos features over 300 tips organized by area of your dog's life, from obtaining your dog to food, fun, veterinary care and prescriptions, training, travel, and more. You'll quickly be able to select savings techniques best for you and your family to immediately save on your dog's expenses--and, at the same time, enrich your life with your dog.

Photobucket
This is a great book. I thought that I was pretty frugal, but I had plenty to learn reading this book. This book contains many money saving dog tips. Anyone wishing to save Money while raising a Dog, will want to read this book. It also has many helpful tips and advice on how to care for, train and raise a happy, healthy dog. I've had dogs for many years and received alot of tips and tricks about my pet that I didn't know.

This book can be purchased on Amazon for $9.95.
It is well worth the money seeing you with learn how to care for your dog and get alot of money saving tips.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: