Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Please Keep Kennedy in Your Prayers


Please continue to keep my niece Kennedy in your Prayers. She is still in the ICU due to seizures.(She's been there since Friday) We are all hoping the Doctors can get her seizures under control and She can go home Soon.
It's so hard on Colleen (and my family),as we live about 15 Hours away and aren't able to be at the hospital with them right now. I wish I was there, to support her and Give my sweet little niece a Hug and Kiss.(But, they Know that I Love them and they are in my Thougths and Prayers. )
I'm thankful that Colleen has such good friends and they are going to be stopping by the hospital today for a visit.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I said a prayer for your family. My niece has siezures too. She is only 1.5 years old. It certainly is scary.

couponmom said...

What a horrible and scary thing for Colleen and your whole family to have to go through
Kennedy and the rest of the family are in my prayers.

joahsgrandma said...

Kennedy and the whole family are in my prayers.

Charlene S. said...

God bless her & all of your family. My thoughts & prayers go out to you all :)