Monday, May 24, 2010

Mamavation Monday

Watch Lives Change
Well... I'm staying busy for sure. Now that the nicer weather is here, wow there is so much to do. I'm moving alot and I've managed to make the time to workout. I would love to lose about 5 to 10 pounds but I'm more interested in toning and eating healthy. I did pretty good this weekend and so far today. I'm eating more fruits and veggies and grilling out, except for the Pizza & Wings Saturday night.
Ok- so a Girls gotta live. I really enjoyed the pizza!!!But I got in an extra workout. So- I know that if I over eat or eat not so healthy food, it will be ok if I work it off.
Tonight for dinner, I'm going to Subway and getting a $5 Footlong. But, I only eat half and share it with my son. It's a pretty good dinner when its hot out and we're on the run. Tonight is softball for Kylee and Pete.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

mmm subway does sound good on the lovely hot day! I cant say I have been moving too much but will get some energy back some day.

Have fun in the nice weather and learning your new Zumba dances.

Lisa Johnston said...

I second the Subway! Sometimes, you just HAVE to eat out - totally understandable!

Hopefully next time, you can do a fantabulous salad or something!

hugs babe!

Have a great week!

Lisa
@ljenator

~Lori~ said...

I feel you on the pizza! I usually get thin crust and load it up with veggies!

Keep up your hard work!

kia said...

You are so close to maintenance that it is extra hard to get those 5-10 pounds off and be maintaining at that point. Just keep working on consistency to get there.