Monday, May 3, 2010

Mamavation Monday

Watch Lives Change
This is the start of a new month and I'm going to get back in the groove. I weighed myself this morning and I gained a pound since Thursday. It must've been the ice cream cake I had to celebrate my Mom's Birthday and/or the fact that I didn't even eat breakfast or anything until around 12:00 on Sunday morning. I had gone to church and helped with the Chicken BBQ And then when I got back around Noon, I was starving. I know that I need to eat small meals throughtout the day to get my metobolism going.
So, this morning... I did a Good Workout !!! And started out with scrambled eggs, and about two hours later I had a banana.(that used to be my routine) So, tomorrow, I'll have to keep it up. I'm going to lose the extra 5 to 10 pounds I have been carrying around before summer!!
I have to work tonight, I teach gymnastics and am usually always moving. I would love a pair of Earth Footwear to wear while I'm at the gym. I hear they help you more more calories. I could really use that!!!

9 comments:

kia said...

Keep noticing where you slip up and remedy the situations. I think focusing on those consistent small meals sounds ideal. I also think it is really cool how involved with coaching you and your hubby are. You two have to be an amazing asset to your community.

Laurie said...

Good luck with your goal! It totally sounds manageable, and it looks like you have a great routine. Have a great week.

bookieboo said...

I love scrambled egg breakfasts. Try Dr. Renna's recipie's of three egg whites & one yolk. I always add veggies & goat cheese. Yummm...XXOO

Lisa Johnston said...

You can do it girl!

Birthdays are HARD!

I love your breakfast routine! I think I might borrow it! ;)

Lisa
@ljenator

Angela said...

Your attitude is refreshing! You absolutely will succeed.

Unknown said...

I'm turning over a new leaf today too. I ate healthy, went to the gym, and even passed up on a glass of wine. No one said change was fun, but I do feel good.

~Lori~ said...

Keep it up girl!!! I need to get back on track myself! You are doing fab!

@gutimom

Shanaka @ Mama Bee Does said...

Oh no, no food until noon? Yikes. Good for you on getting a good workout in this a.m. Keep it up, you can do it!

Colleen said...

I had a really crappy week and am starting new...lets motivate each other!