Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Growing Tree Toys -Gift Finder

I was just thinking that I needed to buy my nephew a Birthday gift but I'm not sure what to get him. GrowingTreeToys.com has made this easy for me. Their Gift Finder is designed to make searching for a great gift from thousands of educational toys an easier task for shoppers. You can find a great toy by narrowing your search by a child’s gender, age, a price range, a specific department or brand, and a toy's developmental benefits or the types of play it elicits. Plus, you can choose as many or as few selects as you wish in order to narrow down the toy results, and then sort them with different sort options to find the perfect toy. This makes finding just the right gift so much easier.
I guess we'll have to wait and see what toy by nephew gets for his birthday. I don't want to spoil all the fun and ruin the surprise.

No comments: