Monday, December 6, 2010

Mamavation Monday

Mamavation
Well this morning, we had a two hour snow delay, so I took advantage of it and laid in bed with the kids this morning. Extra sleep always does my body Good! So,I just realized that I didn't do my weigh in. I like to do it at the same time in the morning, usually before I eat breakfast, as I know that you can weigh differently throughout the day. So, now it's about two hours later and I don't want to weigh in, so I don't know if I maintained or had a weight change. I did eat a few treats celebrating my parents 40th Wedding Anniversary, but I also did alot of running up and down the stair, so I'm thinking I had no change. I would love a pair of EarthFootWear to help me tone up and lose those extra pounds. Maybe Santa will bring me a pair.

9 comments:

gretablau said...

Staying in bed sounds nice!! I always weigh in BEFORE eating so I can get the lowest weight Ha ha.

Carrie said...

We also had a two hour delay for the kids school this morning. I also weigh in first thing in the morning and if I forget I still don't step a foot on those scales until the next morning. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

LOVE snow days :) They don't happen too often here in Texas... but occassionally we get an Ice delay. Glad you used that time wisely because snuggle time is so important!

The scale can wait until next week :)

Andrea Kruse said...

Sometimes your body needs the rest as much as the movement. I hope it was a sublime little sleep in and you can always weight in tomorrow or next week.

Have a great week!

Marie said...

I love extra time in bed. Especially on snowy mornings....Have a great week!!

Jessica said...

I'm the same way, I weigh first thing in the morning, and if I miss it, it waits until the next day. It's no big deal. :)

MNMSpecial said...

We have never had a snow delay, we usually just have yes or no to snow days. Its always fun to have a day to just hang out with the kids. Good Luck with your week and the snow.

Lena B said...

One day when the kids are off to college, I will get some sleep to. (Maybe 14 or so year)

lorrie said...

have an awesome weekend and enjoy the snow