Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Scandle Shimmering Body Candle Review




Scandle LLC, the leading manufacturer and wholesaler of the finest quality massage candles and all natural spa beauty products releases the first-ever, patent-pending Shimmering Lotion Candle for Holiday 2010.

Made from the same all natural ingredients, The Scandle Shimmering Lotion Candle will not only provide hydration for the skin but will provide the added benefits of giving skin a natural shimmer, masking wrinkles and skin imperfections by deflecting light, while simultaneously adding aroma and ambiance to any setting.

The Scandle is a candle that burns at 2 degrees above body temperature to produce a soothing oil for romantic massage, manicures/pedicures, or as a daily moisturizer.

Scandles come in over 18 fragrances (including 2 limited-edition holiday fragrances) and are packaged in refillable/reusable canisters and sustainable packaging.



Scandle's Shimmering Travel Candle is in a square lightweight tin for easy application and sells for $13.95. This comes with a Silicone band that can be removed after use and used as an eco-wrist band reminder to "Reduce. Reuse. Recycle." This Burns for 15-30 Hours.


I receieved the Scandle Shimmering Travel Candle and it's Amazing!!! The Warm Vanilla Sugar scent smells so good. I love the smell of the candle, even when it's not lit. I lit the candle to check it out and pamper myself. (My puppy was trying to get it- he thought it was a sweet treat for him to eat.) So, after the candle burned for around 30 minutes or so, I blew it out and rubbed it on my hands. Oh- let me tell you, it felt so nice!! It made my hands super soft SO then I rubbed it on my elbows and feet. Wow!! It made my elbows and feet (the driest parts of my body)feel so soft and silky. I just love this Candle. It is my favorite candle yet. I love how it smells so good and you can use it to make your skin smell and feel so good too. It's like a massage in a jar or tin. How cute is that!! This would make a Great Gift!!! (And don't forget the Great Price!!!)

Want more great products, check out the Scandle Store.


[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]

No comments: