Monday, July 26, 2010

Mamavation Monday

Watch Lives Change
Last week, I started the Kettleworx program but I only got to do it one day. This was due to a shoulder injury from coaching gymnastics, but I'm feeling way better and I'm going to start over with Week 1 today and next week I will report. I think that this program is just what I need and will really help me to tone up. It includes weights(the kettlebell)with cardio and strength training. I will let you know more about it next week. I am hoping to have good results and to lose a few pounds by this time next week. I started out today pretty good. I ate a healthy breakfast and did alittle workout on the wiifit. I did some hula hooping and step aerobics and later today I'm going to do the Cardio Week I Kettleworx video. I'll looking forward to a Good Week.

No comments: