Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Miyako Ceramic Knife ~Review~

Ceramic Knifes?...

I had never even heard of these until a few weeks ago! But, I'm super glad that I had the opportunity to review the Miyako Ceramic Knife because it is Awesome!!!

My husband actually had the chance to try the Miyako Ceramic Chef Knife first and he was bragging about how great this knife was.

But, of course I wasn't going to just going to take his word, I wanted to try it out for myself. Well, I will tell you that I Love this knife. Besides being super sturdy and really sharp , the ergonomic handle feels great in your hand. These Miyako Ceramic Knifes are recommended for everyday slicing of fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. This knife definately makes perparing dinner super easy!

Not all Ceramic Knifes are the same!!! Check out Miyako Ceramic Knifes features:

Stunning High Gloss Finish
Precisely Honed Cutting Edge
Super Soft Ultra-Comfort Handle
Extensive Quality Assurance
Extra Hard Ceramic

Photobucket

Still need that perfect Christmas Gift? I would recommend buying these knifes. Check out these great knife sets and gadgets, They can purchased at MiyakoCeramics.com and on Amazon.


*Disclosure: I received the item mentioned above free of charge for the purpose of this review. These are my honest thoughts and opinion.*

No comments: