Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Looking for that perfect gift? Shopping Online?

As the Holiday's are getting closer, many of us are shopping! I have been shopping in the stores and online. The problem I'm having is finding just the right gift for everyone.

My husband is easy to buy clothes for, but sometimes he wants truck parts like cheap nerf bars so I have do look online to order something like this. I'm thinking about asking his buddies to give me ideas for him.

My kids love to play sports! As they play different sports, they need different gear and equipment. As the new sports season starts, the kids need new cleats. I have been looking online for cheap nike soccer cleats and basketball sneakers. My son has been growing like crazy and needs to be prepared and have the right gear to play his best. Sports related gifts are always good for him.

My Grandmother is really hard to buy for. She has just about everything! She loves the outdoors, but with the weather getting colder, she loves to sit in the sunroom and watch the birds. I found a cheap rocking chair that would be great for her. I think this could be used inside or outdoors. I hope that she likes this.

I'm taking suggestions and tips for the perfect gift, and as the weather is starting to get colder and snowy, shopping online would be much easier. Feel free to leave me any suggestions.

*This post was brought to you by your friends at www.become.com*

No comments: