Monday, July 18, 2011

eBeanstalk.com Review


I like to shop online! I can shop anytime of the day or night, without having to drive around to different stores and I can wear whatever I like. I love the great deals that I can get too. I have a few birthdays coming up that I need to buy gifts for and gift cards just won't do.
I have been looking for the perfect gift and my search began looking for Toys for 1 year olds. I have been looking at eBeanstalk.com and I really love how easy this site is to look for and find A gift for a one year old. They have their toys categorized by age to make searching much easier. I also like how you can look for a toy for a boy or a girl or by the top sellers for each age group. This is really great for Aunts like me who want to buy my nieces and nephews just the perfect gift. I also like that I can search for Melissa & Doug’s best toys since I know they are known for their great quality and commitment to safety.

One of my favorite toys is the Shape Sorter Cube

This is a great wooden toy that helps little ones learn their shapes and colors while having fun. My kids loved this and I think it makes a great gift for any little one.

Looking for gifts or just a great place to shop, then check out eBeanstalk.com and I think that you will have an easy time finding great toys.


*Disclosure: I will be getting a gift card for writing a review of eBeanstalk.com. This is my honest thoughts and opinion.*

No comments: