Monday, October 25, 2010

Printable Halloween Party Games (Review)




With Halloween right around the corner, I was looking for some ideas and games to play at our Party. Python Printable Games was just what I needed. They have a huge printable Halloween party games pack, with over 50 printable items, including scavenger hunts, trivia, party games and craft activities suitable for Halloween, Fall Harvest and Thanksgiving.



The price is $19.95 for over 50 games, which is pretty reasonable. They come instantly to your email right after purchase, so there is no waiting around!

This Party pack had many great ideas that I'm going to be using at my Halloween party (coming up). I love the selection!! They offer games for kids,teens and adults, making a party fun for all. The best part is that you can find the game you like and print them. It's that easy. You can print unlimited copies too, so make some for future years!! Most of the games come with printable rules and directions too. This party pack is not just for Halloween, it includes some fall harvest and Thanksgiving games and activies too. This pack is sure to keep the kids busy. Also included is printable coloring pages, which my kids love. Check out these free printable coloring pages and print some for your kids.



Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

No comments: