Saturday, September 11, 2010

Remembering 9/11

...a Pictures, Images and Photos
Today we Remember 9/11... back 9 years ago. We all have our own memories, some may be better than others. I remember being at work and hearing about what had happened. I think it was an awful day for many of us. I would like to send my prayers and thoughts out to all of you who lost a loved one on that day. I was almost 8 months pregnant with my second child and already emotional. I didn't know anyone personally who we lost that day but I remember everyone wondering if their loved ones were okay. It was a horrible feeling just watching the tv and listening to the news. Thank you to all of those heroes that day.
Then that evening my mother drove to Wisconsin to be with my sister who was having her baby 7 weeks premature. I couldn't go(because of being pregnant & stuff) and my mom had to get there fast. No flights out and she had to drive almost 15 hours. What a crazy trip for her. Luckily, my Aunt went with her. They both left in such a hurry- they both even forgot their purses. Good thing my Mom had money and a credit card in her pocket. What a night... I worried the whole time. My niece was born on Sept. 12, 2001- not that horrible day 9 years ago.

No comments: