Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I had a HEXBUG Nano In-Home Party!

Usually when I hear the word "bug(s)" it creeps me out!! But... I've found a Bug that Parents and children will both Love!



The HEXBUG Nano is a teeny tiny, micro robotic bug that crawls around, can flip to its feet when turned on its back and find its way through any maze. These life-like bugs come packaged in a sleek, scientific test tube which fits easily into jean pockets or backpacks, great for travel or play dates.



A Special Thank You to my friends at MomSelect and HEXBUG Nano, for providing me with this great opportunity to host a HEXBUG Nano In-House Party. They sent me so much!!! My HEXBUG Nano In-Home Party Kit included all the tools I needed to create an unforgettable experience for my children and their friends. We received the HEXBUG Nano test tubes,the HEXBUG Nano Habitat Set, the HEXBUG Nano Bridge Battle Habitat Set and more. They also included recipes and game ideas that made our party a Huge Success!!

The HEXBUG Nanos are so Cool!!! My children just love these!! These are great for both boys and girls. Even the Adults can have fun watching and playing with these industrious critters. I let my children each invite over a few friends for our party, our guests ranged from 7 yrs old to 13 yrs. Everyone had a great time. These HEXBUGS even interested my Mom and myself. Adults will like watching these little creatures move around,they are really neat. Just turn them on and they go!( Batteries included). They come in a variety of colors. Hold them in your hand and you will feel the vibration. It is super cool putting them on their backs and watching them flip over to their feet. The kids even watched them fall off the stairs and they keep moving. We were able to the test these out by creating a customizable playground for these critters to traverse through! The kids had fun building their own Nano habit set and Nano bridge battle habitat set. These HEXBUGS are fun to play with, the kids enjoyed watching them move around and race each other. We played some games and the kids were entertained for hours. They were so excited when they each got to take their HEXBUGS home for more fun and play. I haven't had a chance to try this out yet, but each HEXBUG Nano comes with a unique code that you can register online, track your HEXBUG Nano collection, play games and learn about real science. I really think that these are going to be the next Hot item!! I know that my children want more.


I had one of my friends call me and say that her son's HEXBUG Nano went through the Washing mashine and dryer and amazingly still worked. WOW!!! (I really wouldn't recommend this though.)

Also, her daughter had shown a few friends these Cool HEXBUGS and they all want them!! I was really surprised by the price!! These HEXBUG Nanos sell for less than $10.00 each. They can be purchased online and I just seen them advertised on sale in the Toys R'US ad. These may be the "Must Have Item" for Christmas. I would get them now, if you can. I know I will be buying more!


These are the Kids who attended this great party!! They are proudly showing off their Bugs!



HEXBUG Nanos in action!!
The Boys had fun watching them crawl around their habitat! And the girls made a barrier with their legs so the little creatures couldn't escape.

No comments: