Friday, May 22, 2009

Fitness Friday


It's that time again. Time to be accountable for the week. I guess You know why I'm here today. Last week I was alittle disappointed about not losing but a 1/2 a pound. This week I've done better. I'm down to 138 and by BMI is 23.67 Finally I'm moving down alittle in the Normal Group. I was at the Top of the Normal Range and my mii's moved down (about a 1/4) Not quite where I want to be Yet. I've lost 4.5 pounds for the month of May. My goal is 10 pounds by the end of the month. I don't think I will make it. But I'll keep trying. I am still Happy- I've lost 19 pounds total & I need new clothes. I've been waiting to buy new shorts & tops until I can fit into the next size. My favorite pair of jean shorts are way too big. (Last year they were getting tight & now they can almost come off w/out un-buttoning them). It's a shame I let myself get out of shape to begin with. I know that it's alittle easier to gain weight than it is to lose it. Now- my hubby wants me to wear a Bikini. I think he forgot about the Stretch Marks from our 2 children. I've lost weight but don't think I'll ever see myself in a Bikini-I like to wear the tankini (skirt & tank top)It covers alittle more and it's alittle less revealing. I'm not 18 anymore-that was a few years ago. LOL Seeing I'm getting ready for my 20th year school reunion. I have until August 1st to be looking my best. I guess this will be my motivation now. I don't think I will ever be the size I was when I graduated or weigh that little ever again. That's what getting older does to you. I can handle that. I just want to be in shape and have energy to do the things I like too. I want to be healthy for myself and my family. I know that I'm happier when I feel better about myself too. And my family is Happier when I am. See You next week. Have a Good Holiday Weekend.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

hey I came in and changed your comment section because I couldnt comment the way it was set up ...I think blogger has some issue cause I have had issues commenting on others blogs too and think it has something to do with how you allow comments to show on your blog. So anyways that is why your comment thing is different.

Colleen said...

You are doing great! I am sure you will be back to your skinny 18 yr old body again soon!

Unknown said...

Wow! Good job- you are an inspiration.

PS I would LOVE to be 138 pounds. I am a little jealous!