Friday, May 15, 2009

Fitness Friday



It's Friday Again. I'm here. I am reporting that my BMI is 24.05 & I'm 141 today. I really haven't made much progress this week. Since I started again for May-I've done OK. I have been weighing myself everyday this week but not doing my normal 30 minutes plus routine. I have been alittle busy & my back's still sore. I shouldn't have any excuses. I need to get motivated & lose more weight or I won't make my goal of 10 pounds by the end of the month. I've lost 2 1/2 pounds total for May & only a 1/2 a pound this week. I am hoping (will need to get more time on the wiifit)to lose the other 7.5 pounds needed my the end of May. I need to Just Do It. (Now I sound like the Nike Commercial) I know that I will feel better about myself & be happier if I was alittle thinner,more toned & lighter on the scales. I am happy with my progress-just this week I feel like I really haven't gotten any further. It seems like I've slowed down & I don't like that. I know I will need to work harder. Next week I am hoping (will be working harder) to have a better report. I am thinking that I need to do more activity (exercise) & be more careful about what I'm eating.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

looks like we both had a bad week...We will have to motivate each other to get back at it!

Anonymous said...

I had a goal to lose 10 pounds this month, too, so I feel ya there. We weigh about the same so I understand where you're coming from. If you don't lose it (I lost 8-I was SO CLOSE!), just know you will eventually. If you get too down on yourself for not achieving the goal you set, it could make the weightloss even slower (if that makes sense lol). I think you're doing a fantastic job, keep it up!

Jenn said...

You can do this, Shawn!! Julie always tells me when I'm complaining about fitting in my Wii Fit time... "Do it FIRST"...and you will find the timed to do everything else...and she is right! Just do it...is right!!

Even a few minutes will make a marvelous difference...incorporate other things into your day as well...extra walking ... dancing in the kitchen...seriously...extra movement will make a huge difference!!!