Friday, April 1, 2011

Nutella & MommyParties

Thank You to Nutella and MommyParties!! I was lucky and had the opportunity to host a great party. I had fun inviting over some friends and family and introducing them to Nutella.


Nutella is a great tasting hazelnut spread made with skim milk and a hint of cocoa. I have heard of this product before, but never tasted it. It comes in a jar, like peanut butter and spreads easily. My friends and family sampled it on english muffins and they liked it. Now, this is a great product to help make breakfast more nutritious but Nutella can be used to make great desserts too.

Mmm. Tastes Good!!!
Photobucket

Guests leaving with Goodies!!
Photobucket


To print a $1.00 off coupon and for more information on Nutella, visit www.nutellausa.com . Also, enter their monthly sweepstakes--you could win a case of Nutella.


*Disclosure: I received free products and samples through MommyParties™ and Nutella® for myself and guests. This is my honest thoughts and opinions.*

No comments: