Saturday, April 2, 2011

Digiorno Pizza & Hoops House Party

Photobucket
Yeah!!! I was lucky enough to host a Digiorno Pizza & Hoops House Party!!! Both of our favorites- Pizza & Basketball!!
What a fun party we had. The kids played basketball most of the time and we watched some Basketball Games and Ate lots of Good Food.


It's not Delivery... It's Digiorno!!!
Photobucket
Mmmm.... This was the Supreme Pizza with Garlic & Herb Breadsticks and Marinara Dipping Sauce (Not Shown... The Breadsticks were so good, my camera wasn't fast enough).

Ok... I caught Gabe eating them all!!! Here's the Proof!
Photobucket
We also had DiGiorno Pepperoni Pizza with Cheesy Breadsticks and Marinara Dipping Sauce. Another Favorite!!!!
Digiorno has so many great pizzas and now, you get them them paired with Breadsticks, Wyngz and/or Cookies. These are Great Anytime!!


*Disclosure: I received coupons to get some pizzas to try at my party. I also received goodies to help make my party a success. Thank You to Digiorno and House Party for this opportunity. *

No comments: