Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday -Day 4

Hi. Today is Thursday & I'm on day 4 of this... I am definitely a NewBee.. I found a great blog called The Secret is in The Sauce . I love their concept.... By joining the "sitsahood" everyone tries to visit other "sitsas" and leave comments. Thank you to all my sitsas that have been here & left me comments. I hope to meet lots more & visit you too. I've been starting with the featured blogger & will get to more soon. Another great reward is that they are having a giveaway "Bedroom Bliss". I would love to win this... I could use new sheets & pillows.
Check this out... and stop by for a visit.....

3 comments:

Colleen said...

ok day 4...now time to make those titles a little snappier...lol I can give you this critique cause I am your real sister...but thanks for passing along the sitsahood to me.

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Yay for SITS. Actually coming to Welcome you from the welcome wagon, so glad you could join us! It's always so fun, there are some great gals around here and always something exciting going on. Woo hoo, cute blog!

Jamie :-)

Rhea said...

I'm with the SITS Welcome Wagon! I've been visiting SITS since last summer. I've read so many fun blogs and met so many amazing women. It's really a great community to share. Welcome aboard!