Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm in the Mamavation Sistahood

mamavationsistahoodseal
The Mamavation™ Sistahood is a virtual healthy living sorority who are committed to learning healthy living. The purpose behind the Sistahood™ is support. They support each other daily and are the backbone of the Mamavation™ campaign.

Yeah!!!! I'm official in the SistaHood!! This is a great group. I'm happy that I'm involved and I'm here to help support you all. Thank you to BookieBoo and all the sponsors who make this campaign so Great.
My sister Colleen_mouse is applying to be the next #Mamavation Mom. I'm supporting her and you can too by sending out this tweet: "Hey @bookieboo I want @colleen_mouse to be the next #Mamavation Mom. She has my support!"
I am new to this group and don't know all the other moms applying, but.. I will support you too. Please send a tweet to @shawnmh telling me your applying And I will tweet for You too.

Don't forget these important dates!!!
Mamavation Calendar of Events:
Campaign #4 Applications Accepted March 22nd to April 1st
Voting April 5th to 12th
Twitter Launch Party April 12th
Mamavation Campaign #4 April 13th to May 28th

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Welcome to the sistahood sister!

bookieboo said...

Welcome to the Sisthood!