Saturday, March 6, 2010

Are You having an Oscars Party ? Great Recipes

I love Parties!!! Some people make a big deal out of the Oscars and throw a Party. For me, I don't do too much for this event. I usually haven't seen most of the movies until way after this event is over anyways. I watch this on TV and that's about it! Ok. So... I'm in for finding out about some great recipes. Check out this widget below.








I love Chicken Wing Dip. This is pretty quick and easy. Here's the Recipe:

Chicken Wing Dip
Cook and shred 2 Cups of Chicken
Cream 2 8oz Cream cheese in a baking dish
Add 3/4 cup of Frank's Red Hot Sauce
Mix in 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Add in Chicken
Top with another 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese

Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until golden brown

This is best served with celery and Torilla chips and blue cheese(optional)
Enjoy!!!

*Disclaimer: I'm sharing this information via SheBlogs.org and have been entered into a contest*

1 comment:

Deb K said...

This sounds so good~Thanks for the recipe!

Following back from MBC ;-)